Do you suspect your partner of cheating on you?
Cheating partners, matrimonial or pre-nuptial investigations may include discreet surveillance, 'honey-trap' operations, vehicle or person-tracking, monitor all emails sent and received (even deleted ones), monitor all websites visited. I can monitor their location by gps (either by a tracking device or via their mobile phone) as well as remotely open the microphone and camera on their mobile phone or computer. If you suspect your partner of cheating, I will find out, one way or another.
The facts on infidelity are shocking.
According to the latest infidelity statistics (Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, April. 2015: http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/):
- 74% of men say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught (that's 3/4);
- 68% of women say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught (that's over 2/3);
- 15-20% of cheaters repeat their cheating acts (1/5);
- 54% of women admit to committing infidelity (sleeping with somebody else) in any relationship they've had (that's over 1/2);
- 32% of women who admitted to infidelity said it was with an old boyfriend or crush (nearly 1/3), compared to 21% of men (1/5).
1 in 5 (22%) of all intimite relationships have a partner who has cheated, or is cheating (according to the Love, Lust & Loyalty survey)! This rate is SEVEN times higher among married men! What's more, nearly half of people have admitted to being unfaithful at some point in their lives - though this admittance is usually not to their partner:
- 6 in 10 cheaters believe that they totally got away with the affair and that their partner was not in the least bit suspicious, whilst only 2% of cheaters were exposed for what they were, but of those 2%, only 6% (both men and women) of these actually confessed to having an affair! So if you think your partner is going to 'fess-up', think again.