- Master's degree (MSc.) in Criminal Investigation;
- BSc. (Hons.) degrees in Psychology & Criminology;
- Member of the British Psychological Society (MBPsS);
- Member of the International Association of Criminal Psychologists (IACP);
- Diploma courses in Private Investigation with UK Private Investigators Network (UKPIN), Medina School of Private Investigators; Association of Private Investigators (API);
- CEH Certified Ethical Hacker;
- CHFI Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator;
- Former Security Advisor;
- Has never been a police officer. This is advantageous because a lot of people feel uncomfortable when dealing with somebody connected, or even once-connected, with the police;
- Worked with services supporting victims of crime for several years;
- Registered with the Information Commissioner's Office for Data Protection & Privacy (ICO): ZA023662;
- DBS clearance check* (Enhanced);
- Trained and experienced in a wide variety of related fields within investigation and resolution;
- Worked with, helped, and professionally supported, adults and children; male and female; gay and straight people;
- Approachable, friendly & sympathetic to your situation. Strictly private and confidential in every respect;
- Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance to the value of £1,000,000.
Some are listed on this website under 'Investigation Services'. Anything not on there, just ask.
- Prices are affordable and competitive
- Service is professional, friendly and efficient
- Cases are treated with sensitivity, care & discretion at all times
* DBS checks are a merger of CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) and ISA (Independent Safeguarding Authority) checks.
Telephone: 07518 368 231