"Private Investigators assist individuals, businesses and the legal profession by finding and analysing information. They connect clues to uncover facts about legal, financial, or personal matters. Private Investigators offer many services including executive, corporate and protection, pre-employment and identity verification, background checks, company searches and counter-espionage".
I would like to start by thanking you for visiting my website. I look forward to helping you in any way I can.
Private Investigation company based in Teesside & County Durham Area.
- A professional investigation service assisting individuals, businesses, solicitors & legal agents;
- Experienced, Competent, professional;
- Offers a complete investigation service;
- Endorsed by Special Investigation Team;
- Registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) for data protection privacy in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988;
- Enhanced DBS* clearance check due to my work with vulnerable people;
- Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance to the value of £1,000,000.00.
- Established 2013
* DBS checks are a merger of Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA) & Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
Selection of Services
Any others, just ask
- Anti-Social Behaviour
- Cheating Partners
- Tracing People
- Background Checks
- Criminal & Civil Defences
- Personal Service of Documents
- Neighbourhood Problems
- Missing & Stolen Pets
- Domestic Abuse
- Hate Crime
I can also:
* Remotely monitor a computer or mobile phone
- view emails & messages (even deleted ones)
- remotely activate & monitor camera & mic
- View websites visited
- View usernames & passwords
* Crack lost passwords
* Install remote cameras
* Install tracking devices on people or property